About the combat flyers association and our aims
We are a specialist body within the British Model Flying Association (BMFA) that represents the interests of control line combat flyers throughout the United Kingdom.
We were established in 2003:-
• To promote and raise the standards of all classes of control line combat.
• To arrest and reverse the decline in the popularity of the sport.
• To promote popular rules arrived at by democratic means.
• To establish new classes where necessary to achieve the above aims.
• To act as a representative body within the BMFA and abide by that body’s rules and regulations.
• To represent the interests of combat flyers to the BMFA via the Control Line Technical Committee.
• To remember at all times that what we are doing is meant to be FUN.
Newsletter 41 Online now